The Far Eastern Energy Forum "Sakhalin Oil and Gas 2022" has been defining the vector of development of the entire energy industry of the region for twenty-six years.
- 600+ participants, 100+ speakers: top-managers of Russian and international oil and gas companies, suppliers and contractors, as well as world experts, representatives of technology developers and investors
- AT TOP-LEVEL: the forum is held with the support of the Government of the Sakhalin region and with the personal participation of the Governor of the Sakhalin region. Every year, the forum program is attended by high-ranking representatives of federal ministries and departments, leading scientific and technical organizations, representatives of the most popular media.
- UNLIMITED COMMUNICATION OPPORTUNITIES: 1-on-1 meetings are a unique opportunity to personally meet and talk with representatives of Sakhalin oil and gas companies — all key players in the industry at one time in one place!
- Development of the energy industry under external constraints. The role of Sakhalin in the world energy markets. What impact will recent political and economic events have on the sale and profitability of Sakhalin hydrocarbons?
- PROJECT NEWS AND CONTRACTOR NEWS 2022. FUTURE PLANS: what changes have taken place over the past year and what are the prospects for the development of projects?
- LEGISLATIVE AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT of oil and gas projects in Sakhalin and the Russian Far East
- Recent developments in the field of logistics and provision of oil and gas projects of Sakhalin and the Russian Far East
- LOCALIZATION AND IMPORT SUBSTITUTION — what is needed to activate the processes of creating domestic technologies for the oil and gas sector?
- NEW EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGIES on Sakhalin and the Far East. Digitalization and innovation.
Aligning yourself with SAKHALIN OIL & GAS — Far East Energy Forum 2022 puts you in front of a captive audience of senior oil & gas decision-makers — if you’d like to RAISE YOUR PROFILE at this prestigious event, please contact Dmitry Srybny at: email@example.com / +7 499 719-80-05
Business Center "Stolitsa", Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
Komsomolskaya st., 259B, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin region, 693023